Commercial Loan Operations Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Title: Commercial Loan Servicing Manager
Location: Troy, MI (on-site 2-3 weeks/month)
The Commercial Loan Operations Servicing Manager will be responsible for the overall management of Commercial Loan Servicing. Responsible for a variety of complex loan servicing functions involving the C&I, CRE, Syndication, Builder/Construction Financing and other specialized loan products while providing effective customer service in conformance with established policies and procedures. In charge of monitoring and resolving issues and establishing appropriate controls over the use of the core systems by increasing operational efficiency and providing guidance to staff members. Developing the strategic operationalized processes and automation for driving a streamlined approach for the servicing complex commercial loans.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the commercial loan (core) system. Works with internal constituents, including Commercial Lending, Credit Administration, and Finance/Accounting, to ensure user needs are met effectively and efficiently. Identifies opportunities and develops strategies to improve efficiencies and customer service.
- Ongoing evaluation of the AFS loan accounting system for continued optimization of system capabilities. Identifies opportunities and develops plans to implement system improvements.
- Assist with development, implementation, and maintenance of commercial loan servicing policies and procedures.
- Monitors ongoing loan maintenance to ensure accuracy of existing loan data within core systems.
- Identifies, documents, and communicates operational risk exposures and internal control weaknesses. Ensures full compliance with the Bank's Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Develops and maintains key KRI reporting and operational metrics for day-to-day activities and provide executive leadership reporting on overall functions within loan servicing.
- Provides education and training for front line and support staff on regulatory changes and the subsequent impact on system functions and payment processing.
- Provides leadership, coaching, mentoring, and training of staff as needed.
- Performs employee performance reviews and job evaluations.
- Participates on committees and special projects as assigned.
- Ensures all activities conform to company policies and other regulations.
- Monitors loan servicing staff performance to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Ensures departmental adherence to federal, state and/or regulatory requirements.
- Resolves compliance issues; recommends changes to processes to meet requirements.
- Implements all audit and compliance changes as required by new or amended regulations.
- 10+ years of experience in management and servicing team functions
- 10+ years of commercial lending practices or related functions
- Effective analytical, managerial, organizational, presentation, problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Must possess strong technology skills, including knowledge of commercial loan products and loan systems applications. AFS Level III software expertise preferred.
- Independent judgment and technical capabilities required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
To Apply for this Job Click Here