Information Security Business Analyst
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Information Security Business Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Information Security Business Analyst to join one of our bank clients. This individual will serve as both a Business Analyst and a Technical Writer in this role. As a BA you will drive developing the approach for and execution of managing project requirements for Identity and Access Management (IAM) projects. As a Technical writer will absorb, synthesize and distill complex information and processes into concise, understandable content while adhering to the defined taxonomy and guiding principles. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business requirements and user needs.
- Collaborate with both technical and business to document business requirements, ensure traceability through technical requirements, design and testing.
- Eliciting business requirements, translating and defining functional requirements, functional specifications and functional documents, Standard Operating Procedures, Playbooks and other critical IAM artifacts.
- Provide guidance on improvements to business processes and optimizing business solutions.
- Support PM and other roles to ensure good governance practices and to ensure the success of the project.
Tech Writer Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing documentation and keep it up to date as products and processes change to make sure end users have the information needed to perform required job responsibilities.
- Ability to transform complex information into concise, easily consumable content by writing clear and user focused information based on the audience’s needs and the purpose of the information.
- Ability to distinguish between different information types (for example: procedure and system content) in order to properly organize and write content according to defined department standards.
- Ability to ask the right questions of SMEs to extract information.
- Works closely with Manager to identify process improvement opportunities within procedures and/or the day-to-day operations of the team including but not limited to standards and guidelines.
BA Required Skills:
- 5+ years of Security Business Analyst experience involving:
- Requirements elicitation / documentation / analysis / management
- Risk management
- Critical thinking with a strong technical aptitude
- Experience in IT related development/maintenance projects
- Able to bridge the gap between business and technology
- Past experience in business process improvement / optimization
- Prior project experience working with any of the following is a plus:
- Tableau or PowerBI
- Information Security
- Mass Data Exfiltration
- Identity Access Management
- Service Accounts
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Know Your Customer (KYC).
- Strong communication / collaboration skill
- Ability to work independently
Tech Writer Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Communication, English or proven work experience in a technical writing position
- 3-5 years of technical writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply for this Job Click Here