Manager of Enterprise Fraud Claims
Direct Hire Risk & Compliance Kansas City, Missouri
Risk & Compliance
Kansas City, Missouri
Title: Manager of Enterprise Fraud Claims
Location: Kansas City, MO (3 days onsite, 2 days remote)
- This resource will manage a team of 10-12 people and help with the protection against multi channel payment fraud loss. These payment channels will include Card (Debit and Credit), Check, Digital Online Banking, Mobile, Wire, ACH & P2P.
- Responsible for managing a multi channel fraud claims team and the associated systems and tools used for managing fraud claims and non fraud dispute claims as required.
- Responsible to continually evaluate the effectiveness of existing case management tools and to review the latest technological solutions offered to the industry for potential adaption.
- Validates fraud case management systems by monitoring network performance and adherence to the applicable regulatory requirements governing fraud claims for cards, checks, ACH, and wire.
- Responsible for developing and implementing tests and audits
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures
- Conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs
- Will work closely with the Enterprise Fraud Data Strategy Manager to produce appropriate data and reporting to fulfill overall business needs and the expectations of the Director of Enterprise Fraud Operations
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Works closely with line of business partners to identify adverse impacts to customers, provide solutions, and implement change to ensure the best customer experience
- Responsible to provide subject matter expert support on bank projects relevant to cards, checks, ACH, and wire, including mobile banking applications and online banking platforms
- Communicates regularly with peer banks and industry organizations to maintain awareness of industry risks and trends
- Vital to be familiar with principles of project management and must stay current with companys fraud policies and procedures
- Furnishes and delivers professional presentations at various forums and committees to multiple levels of leadership
- Must be able to deliver to stringent timelines confidently. Other duties as assigned.
- High School education, some College completed
- 2+ years Supervisory experience
- 4+ years Card, Check, ACH, Wire or any combination of fraud operations experience
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of back office fraud claims processing in at least one area of the following Check, ACH, Wire, Cards
- Demonstrates knowledge of report building and presentation of analysis results
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (emphasis on Excel)
- Exhibit aptitude for problem solving, analytics, and reporting
- Demonstrates ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Operates under very limited supervision while showing the ability to work proactively & collaboratively in a team environment
- Holds strong written communication skills along with the ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to work proactively & collaboratively in a team environment and the ability to partner with multiple lines of business to achieve common goal
Stay Up To Date
Sign up to receive job alerts
sent directly to you!