Heitmeyer Consulting is hiring a Government Banking Relationship Manager for a full-time opportunity.
Location: Washington D.C
The Senior Government Banking Relationship Manager is the lead for the client, who provides strategic and consultative management support, meeting with various government and other critical clients to promote the use of payment solutions to build trusted relationships and demonstrate how our products and services can help solve their problems. This individual is required to have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies, and industry trends, and directions.
- Meets with various Government Agencies & Departments to encourage adoption of client payment solutions as an alternative to issuing paper checks as part of their payment’s offerings to their constituents.
- Uses consultative “Team” approach along with counterparties from our vendor to solicit new payment programs using various payment solutions.
- Builds communication channels with various levels of Government Agencies & Department Heads to build awareness of the payment solutions as a success story in which they can participate.
- Responsible for achieving business goals, including relationships within the US Government and other critical clients as assigned.
- Prepares and delivers business presentations and actual program results to respective clients.
- Travels to offsite meetings with clients as required.
- Tracks program information and reports accordingly.
- Responds to client queries and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Contacts clients, manages their relationship with our vendor, and ensures they have all needed services.
- Works with internal departments and vendors to ensure services are meeting clients' needs and escalate opportunities for enhancements needed to remain competitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Government Experience, nice to have, but not required
- Banking Operations Understanding
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Service Driven
- Strong Project Management Skills