Job Title: Calypso Technician
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking a Calypso Technician for a contract-to-hire opportunity for one of our financial services clients. The selected candidate will have extensive Capital Markets experience and have worked as a SME in a technical environment for at least 5 years on the Calypso platform. Our client is looking for someone who has worked on platform migrations to Calypso and understands how to parse through the existing platform (Summit) to migrate to Calypso. The ideal candidate will have a strong familiarity with Calypso SAS implementation and be capable of creating data reports through Calypso SAS.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- Significant experience implementing the Calypso Capital Markets platform.
- A strong understanding of Calypso to support various aspects of capital market activities, including trading, risk management, processing, and operations.
- 5+ years of Calypso SAS implementation experience.
- Proven ability to create data reports through Calypso SAS.
- Strong SQL experience as it relates to an Oracle Database.
- Strong knowledge of API’s
- A strong technical background to help migrate form an existing platform to the Calypso platform including the following skills:
- .NET Programming, Shell scripting(bash, kornshell, powershell).
- Must be able to work collaboratively and independently on tasks.
- Proven ability to transform data into an API or an event.
- Experience working with CATT (Calypso Automated Testing Tool).
- Experience with Summit (Capital Markets)
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.