Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Regional Relationship Manager to join its banking client as a direct employee to nurture, grow, and manage a portfolio of high-profile business clients while generating new business for the organization across business lending and deposits. This role is 100% remote in Georgia with significant amount of travel to Macon, Georgia, and other surrounding areas.
- 7-10+ years experience in a banking servicing, sales-oriented role
- Community banking experience possessing a rural mind-set
- Experience in face-to-face interactions with business clientele, personalizing their banking solutions, and cross-selling
- Well-versed in small business loans, some commercial lending, and core deposits
- Skilled in end-to-end lifecycle of the business lending process with customers (i.e. how a loan is structured, products involved, etc.)
- Ability to travel regionally to meet clients
- Experience and willingness to generate new business through various business development tactics including networking, conventions, cold calling, brand awareness, etc.
- Proven portfolio of business and innovative thinker on how to grow and structure it.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills
- Fast learner and ability to work in unstructured environments with little hand holding
Desired Skills (nice-to-have):
- Undergraduate degree in banking, business, finance, or other related field of study
- Prior underwriting experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law