Job Title: Sr. Product Manager – ACH
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. ACH Product Manager for a direct hire opportunity with one of our financial services clients. This is a remote position. The ACH Product Manager will be responsible for identifying and implementing strategic innovation and managing existing products and services relating to ACH & ACH Positive Pay solutions. The Product Manager oversees Policy and Procedures, leads client issue resolution, and collaborates with Sales, Service, Onboarding, Technology, Operations, Risk and other key Line of Business partners in supporting the ACH product solutions.
- Take complete ownership of designated products; own the product strategy and have a perspective to help the clients future.
- Ability to translate product vision into requirements and work with project teams and vendors to bring product to market.
- Write detailed test scripts for UAT and validate results of QA testing results.
- Support assigned projects, including market research, customer communication, legal/regulatory research, pricing philosophy, product rollouts or enhancements to address identified gaps in existing products and services.
- Track competitors, identify real threats amid the noise and respond with neutralization tactics in the product or via sales and marketing techniques.
- Support Sales and Marketing in developing and providing product definitions in response to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Prepare product financial and risk reporting.
- 5+ years’ experience working as an ACH Product Manager.
- Exceptional knowledge of the rules and regulations of the ACH environment.
- Experience working directly with ACH products or in operations.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate the rule and regulations to business partners.
- Strong collaboration and written/verbal communication.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to independently operate and deliver results
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law