Job Title: Front End Web Developer
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Front End Web Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our financial services clients in Columbus, Ohio. In this position, the successful candidate will design and implement complex IT solutions that are in line with the enterprise architecture roadmap using React and/or Angular. The resource will deliver well designed quality software in a fast-paced agile environment and will work on a scrum team from all disciplines to ensure successful delivery of solutions that add value to the products and achieve business objectives and key results.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
- Develop application code and unit test in React, using Rest Web Services and Java technologies ensuring high performance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes and mockups to actual React web code.
- Assist with identifying training needs for skills upliftment.
- Will assist in code reviews, architecting and designing RIA solutions.
- 4+ years’ experience in the software development field including demonstrated experience developing web-based applications.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with React and a thorough understanding of React and its ecosystem, including React libraries and tools.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with React framework (e.g. Angular, React/Redux, etc.)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and the ability to interact with APIs to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Experience with NodeJS/npm tools
- Understanding of single-page-application concepts/architecture
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.