Data Technology Team Lead – Mortgage Servicing
Contract To Hire Application Developer/Development Buffalo, New York
Contract To Hire
Buffalo, New York
Job Title: Data Technology Team Lead – Mortgage Servicing
Location: Buffalo, NY
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Data Technology Team Lead – Mortgage Servicing to define technology strategies to continuously improve the customer experiences. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Manage and participate in consults with client management in the analysis of short-range business requirements and recommend innovations that anticipate future impact of changing business requirements. Responsible for building a positive client relationship.
- Monitor the technology direction of the industry and vendor applications.
- Research and initiate change to the status quo, when necessary.
- Responsible for vendor and product analysis and recommendations.
- Oversee application development, support testing efforts, technology infrastructure/project management and other technology domains.
- Serve as subject matter expert in assigned area of responsibility.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and professional organizations.
- Ensure completion of schedules. Responsible for short-term staffing planning.
- Implement technology consistent with Division standards and long-range plans. Ensure adherence to all Department and Technology standards and procedures, including all documentation requirements.
- Recommend and initiate new policies and procedures that improve the performance and effectiveness of the Department.
- Exercise usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, performance management and terminations.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Design, implement, maintain and enhance internal controls to mitigate risk on an ongoing basis. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- 3 years team management
- Good experience in ETL and data management
- Data driven decision and streamlining process.
- Familiar in Mortgage Servicing domain and interfacing with Black Knight MSP (preferred) or alternate servicing platforms.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms and how things work in the network.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Proficient in Agile methodologies
- Jira / Confluence / Zypher /JMeter
- Monitoring tools experience like: ELK stack – Kabana, Dynatrace
- Web API Design and Development (REST API, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Knowledge of Devops
- Experience with Tableau and / or Power BI
- Strong experience (must be a hands-on leader) with the following technology stack:
- Visual Studio
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Stay Up To Date
Sign up to receive job alerts
sent directly to you!