QA – UAT Test Lead
Contract Banking Expert , North Carolina
, North Carolina
Role: QA – UAT Test Lead
Start date: February 2024
Exciting opportunity to be part of the team building a brand new digital bank in the US for a subsidiary of a top global bank. Fully remote position!
Looking for a seasoned Test Lead / Top flight QA to lead group of testers and work with business users to orchestrate UAT scenarios and execute test scripts, report results, etc.
- Seasoned tester in banking – most important
- Create UAT scenarios and execute test scripts, work with business etc.
- JIRA – Must be very strong, helpful to have experience on platform upgrades or net new platform replacements.
- Remote Deposits, Loan Origination, Savings, Digital experience examples of needs.
The successful candidate will join an existing UAT Team as a Testing Lead to support various projects for optimizing current bank products (e.g. loans and savings) and supporting launch of new products (e.g. deposits and credit cards).
- Will work as a UAT Test Lead and have 6-10 years experience (not a manager)
- Possess a strong knowledge of testing with specific manual testing experience in a financial services environment – automation understanding is beneficial
- Experience in testing environments with loan origination (e.g. Credit Karma and Lending Tree) and savings products
- Remote deposit testing beneficial
- Understanding of testing strategy and end to end flow
- Drive the testing needs – help create and manage landscape of testing, integration of testing, etc.
Stay Up To Date
Sign up to receive job alerts
sent directly to you!