Sr Project Manager – AML (Remote)
Contract Banking Expert Mt Laurel, New Jersey
Mt Laurel, New Jersey
Job Title: Sr Project Manager – Digital Banking
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Sr PM to support project work with a national banking client.
The Senior Project Manager (EPMO) plans, manages and delivers distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and / or enterprise strategies. Provides leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
Depth & Scope:
- Manages projects with a moderate to high level of regulatory oversight
- Project risk profile ranges from moderately high to high
- Executive level sponsorship or support aligned to the Project
- Typically leads the delivery of Tier 2 and / or Tier 3 projects with a moderately high to high complexity profile
- May lead the delivery of Tier 1 projects
- May indirectly manage cross-LoB Project team consisting of Business Analysts, Business SMEs and Technology Resources where applicable to the project
- May manage a number of projects at any given time, and time horizon of projects generally range from medium to long term
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position
- Undergraduate Degree
- Project Management Certification required
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project management
- Exposure to financial management with respect to tracking, forecasting and managing project budgets.
- Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Commitment to team skills development and ability to attract top talent
- Team player with ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to create and foster a cohesive team, and promote a positive work environment for all employees.
- Ability to think strategically and possess strong business acumen
- Proven ability to stay focused under pressure, demonstrating resilience in challenging situations
- Experienced change agent, able to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to cope with rapid change
- Strong leadership skills lead by example, champion change and develop a highly motivated team to consistently exceed expectations
- Good judgment ability to determine which issues to escalate vs. to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolution
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Stay Up To Date
Sign up to receive job alerts
sent directly to you!