Contract Operations Mt Laurel, New Jersey
Mt Laurel, New Jersey
Job Title: Project Scheduler
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Sr Project Scheduler to perform high level scheduling management for a large banking client on the East Coast.
We are seeking a highly organized project scheduler to implement and oversee project schedules. In this role, you will be collaborating with project managers, setting tasks, and monitoring the execution of project timelines. You may also prepare project progress and performance evaluation reports.
To ensure success, project schedulers should possess solid industry knowledge and demonstrable experience in project scheduling.
- Extensive experience in schedule planning and management.
- Advanced ability to evaluate project progress and facilitate interventions.
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills.
- Consulting with project managers and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective scheduling management cadence
- Coordinating project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines.
- Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timeous manner.
- Evaluating performance and preparing project progress reports.
- Accommodating updates and changes to project schedules.
- Recommending actions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Documenting project scheduling processes and maintaining records.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software: Microsoft Project
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or related business discipline preferred
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a project scheduler in a related industry.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Stay Up To Date
Sign up to receive job alerts
sent directly to you!