Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Columbus, OH or Remote in EST/CST Time Zones
Travel: Up to 25% – 40% travel within the US
Are you a Business Development professional looking to join a fast-growing organization where you will make an impact, be recognized for your contributions, rewarded financially, challenged, and supported? Do you have proven success in business-to-business services sales? At Heitmeyer Consulting we are looking to hire an individual that answers ‘yes’ to these questions and that demonstrates exceptional character and work ethic.
Heitmeyer Consulting is a rapidly growing, privately held firm focused on supporting financial institutions across the U.S. and Canada. We deliver value to our client base through consulting and specialized staffing services in the areas of technology, business, and operations. Heitmeyer Consulting was founded in 1999 and has experienced significant growth over the past four years and was just recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company.
Key Job Responsibilities
- You will build and maintain long-term business partnerships with new and existing clients
- You will meet with line level managers through C-Level executives to understand your clients’ business objectives and leverage the Heitmeyer solutions to help them execute on their goals.
- You will be a key contributor to the internal Heitmeyer culture and help maintain a winning and fun environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- You will possess 2+ years working as a Business Development or Account Management professional in one of the following industries:
- Technology Consulting or Staffing
- Services or Solutions Sales to Financial Institutions (example: FIS, Fiserv, etc.)
- Non-Retail Sales within a Financial Institution
- Proven experience maintaining long-term business relationships resulting in repeat buying of your services and solutions
- Exceptional ability to network, gain referrals, and saturate large accounts – skilled in leveraging all methods of outreach including cold calls, emails, social media, asking for referrals, etc.
- Proven experience of consistently exceeding revenue or gross profit goals
- You must possess high character, demonstrate integrity, and have a burning desire to be successful.
- You must possess a positive outlook, excellent work ethic, and demonstrate exceptional character.
- You must have strong PC skills and the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- You must have excellent communication skills and have demonstrated the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with people of varied backgrounds.
- If your previous employer(s) gave any sort of “Core Values” award, we are looking for a recipient of that award!
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.