Does researching suspicious activity excite you? You will have AMpLe time to INVESTIGATE and we need you!
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring for an AML Investigator/ Researcher position for a bank in the Midwest. They just completed a small bank acquisition and need another resource to assist in monitoring AML alerts.
Location: Hermitage, PA | Harrisburg, PA | Pittsburgh, PA | or Statesville NC | Remote 50% of the time hybrid schedule.
- The AML Investigators will research the alerts to determine if a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) is needed.
- These individuals will not perform the SARs, but will hand off those alerts to the Investigation team that are deemed legitimate and discard the false positives, therefore SAR writing is not needed.
- Previous AML experience
- Must understand AML Alert process
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience using Actimize
- Patriot Officer Experience preferred, but not required.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.