Location: San Francisco or New York City
Heitmeyer’s west coast banking client’s digital technology team is growing and seeking to bring on a Senior Android Developer to build out a new online banking platform from scratch.
Working in an agile environment, you will be responsible for bringing in the architecture to base the code, develop Android native applications, perform code reviews, and ensure best testing and design practices are being established by the team.
- 7-10+ years of Android development experience
- Must have Kotlin experience
- Has either led a development team or has the ability and leadership qualities to lead
- Demonstrates hands-on architect mentality
- Demonstrates excitement toward new and emerging technologies
- Proven experience developing mobile applications in an agile/scrum driven environment
- Familiarity with native mobile development tools and platform best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-sufficient and a “get it done” attitude
Preferred (nice-to-have) Skills:
- Native application development experience
- Understands design patterns
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.