Job Title: API Developer
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking an API Developer for a remote, contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our financial services clients. The selected candidate will be developing common, reusable integrations across all customer facing channels for the bank’s commercial customers. This individual must have agile experience and will partner with the business product teams and front-end developers to deliver new features and functionality for customer facing applications.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Sr. Integration Developer
- Experience building API’s into a Java / SpringBoot framework.
- Experience one or more of the with the following tools – Jenkins, Maven, Stash, GIT, SVN, Splunk, Soap UI.
- Experience with using a JAVA IDE (JBDS, Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans, webMethods Developer)
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and effectively prioritize them driven via the product owner and in collaboration with Scrum Master
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs, JSON
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration (such as Jenkins or Azure DevOps deployment pipeline), unit testing, test automation
- Experience working in any cloud environment.
- Experience working with Apigee.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law