Job Title: Application Architect
Duration: Contract – Long Term
Location: Columbus, open to remote
Our client, a growing bank in Columbus, is looking to grow their team of Architects! In this role as Application Architect, you will be responsible for partnering with internal partners to design solutions supporting various initiatives.
If you are looking to grow in your career in a fast paced, data centered team this is a great opportunity for you! Ideal candidates have a strong desire to work as part of a team in a collaborative team.
- Knowledge of COBOL and DB2 Technologies
- Must have solid understanding of datastage
- Requires expert grasp of structured development methodology, i.e. RUP/Use Cases, Agile Development, etc.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, decision-making skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation, negotiation and the ability to work with internal customers and vendors
- Well-developed written/verbal communication skills, planning and organizational skills are required. Must possess the ability to multitask and pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure. Ability to coordinate activities with other technical staff and contractors as required
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of assignments and manage a number of projects and deadlines. Proven ability to scope/size projects
- Knowledge of Oracle, DB2 databases, and CICS Gateway
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.