Job Title: Application Developer 4 (C#, kafka, Docker Swarm, SQL)
Location: Franklin, TN
Duration: 6 months
Heitmeyer Consulting is seeking an Application Developer for our client in the financial services industry. This individual will be responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems. He/she will also be responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made. The keys skills required are strong C#, kafka, Docker Swarm and SQL.
- Review and approve the development of software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Counsel engineering staff on hardware and software, and direct staff to develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about the maintenance of software system.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures. Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong command of the English language- both written and oral.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's own time.
- Expert mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Expert ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or relevant field – preferred.
- 8+ years experience required.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.