Job Title: ATM Product Manager
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Are you an experienced ATM product manager? Your skills are in demand for this great role!
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring for an ATM Product Manager position for a bank in the Midwest. This position is primarily responsible for the management of the Bank’s Automated Teller Machine (ATM) products, services and related systems.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive ATM reporting package including transaction volumes and types, ATM availability and ATM profitability and monitors ATM status and currency usage to minimize ATM downtime which directly impacts the ATM network profitability.
- Establishes and maintains tracking programs for measuring transaction volumes, dollar volumes and surcharge fees collected for the fleet and by individual machine
- Monitors older often repaired machines for replacement recommendations and maintains records of types, serial numbers, installation date, repair and condition records and downtime records on each site.
- Works with other departments and third party vendors to establish standards procedures and profitability for ATM site branch locations.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the bank’s ATM strategy.
- Understands hardware, software, and firmware of ATM fleet and is able to effectively apply or adapt technology to meet lines of business consumer banking and customer requirements.
- Participates in negotiating third party vendor contracts and pricing, validates all vendors bill specific to ATM projects for accuracy and manages a system of controls
- 3+ years of ATM experience – works a lot with NCR and Diebold
- Basic understanding of banking regulations and terminology.
- Understanding of web-based products
- Basic understandings of servers and how they work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Will need to explain information to senior management.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use a personal computer and job-related software, especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in a related position or in an operations background preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.