Heitmeyer’s west coast banking client is developing a custom web application for the bank’s Bankers to utilize to track each transaction. This role is 100% remote and requires working PST hours. Potential to convert to FTE contingent upon performance and willingness to relocate to bank’s main corporate locations.
As an Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for working with the development team to test out the features that are being delivered, understand what the user stories are asking as far as acceptance criteria and test against it, and write and execute in both manual and automation.
- At least 3-5 years of software automation testing experience
- Must have Angular experience
- Must have Protractor experience – the tool to test Angular
- Must have X-Ray experience (test plug in for Jira)
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Angular version 10 or higher
- Node.js – there isn’t too much API testing from a QA perspective
- Banking and/or Financial Services experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.