Job Title: AWS Cloud Engineer
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer for a contract-to-hire role with one of our large banking clients. Candidate must have solid experience with AWS.
- Design cloud infrastructure/platform/services that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Build and maintain operational tools for CI/CD, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Proficient in containerization technology and assist in administration and operation of container platform or container services such as EKS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructure defined as code (AWS)
- Contribute to technical design, product and vendor selection, application and technical architectures related to DevOps, transformation and automation efforts
- Partner with Security and Compliance teams to identify, manage, document, and implement best practices and automated controls for cloud and internal solutions
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux/Windows based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Stay up to date with the latest application security developments and security trends to continually improve internal processes
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.