Job Title: Back-end Application Developer
Back-end Application Developer will work with all aspects of software development lifecycle and be a design and technical solutions expert, focusing on Key Navigator online Commercial Banking tool. Must have Experience building back-end code interfaces/API for both client-side and server-side technologies along with ability to structure and build complex server-side services.
- Experience performing server-side Java programming in a WebSphere/Tomcat environment.
- Experience building SOAP/REST web services using Java Technologies.
- Experience developing event driven Microservices with streaming capabilities.
- Experience containerizing and deploying Microservices and container orchestration.
- Ability to work with PM and UX designers to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills abreast with current trends and best practices in back-end architecture.
- Familiarity and comfort with command-line applications, source control, testing frameworks and other aspects of development with large, distributed software teams.
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of OOP and SOA principles, and design patterns.
- Experience working with Spring IOC and Spring Boot 2.
- Demonstrated knowledge of J2EE server technologies including XML, JMS, and JAX-WS.
- Experience developing Java concurrency and using concurrency patterns.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Methodology.
- Comprehensive understanding of middleware messaging technologies with proven experience working in a multi-tiered multi-path platform.
- Experience working with open source frameworks, such as Apache, Google, or Netflix.
- Experience working on High-Volume, High-Availability Transactional applications.
- Experience with application development and implementations with: Java, Oracle, DB2, SQL.
- Knowledge of and experience with implementing open source software.
- Knowledge of software testing and formal software modeling concepts
- Knowledge of hardware and operating systems (Unix/Linux server platforms) including system architectures, network infrastructures, and system administration utilities
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.