Location: San Francisco or Boston
Start Date: 1/31/2022
Employment: Direct Hire – Perm
Heitmeyer has a direct hire opportunity to join its highly regarded banking client’s deposit services team to support item processing efforts. The bank has been undergoing a core conversion to a new core banking system and as the bank continues to see tremendous growth, this couldn’t be a better time to join. The role offers a competitive base salary and annual bonus.
This individual’s key responsibilities include working through exceptions, processing returns, partnering with lines of business to determine whether items should be paid or returned, and acclimation to the bank’s new core system. The role requires to be on-site three days a week starting in January.
- 3-10 years of Bank Deposit Operations experience
- Proven experience in item processing, exception processing, returns, adjustments, ACH, check returns, etc.
- Recent experience with any core banking platform
- Must be a hands-on, doer
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills (nice-to-have):
- Experience with FIS IBS Core Banking platform
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.