Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 1 year contract with opportunity for Contract to hire
Location: 100% remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is hiring an experience BSA with 10+ years of banking or financial services experience. Ideal candidates have a desire to succeed in a fast paced and dynamic environment. They enjoy working cross functionally with business partners and have a strong ability to ask good questions always seeking to understand more about the deliverables.
- Participate in the review of other project deliverables, such as project Scope/Features, Requirements, Wireframes, Mock-ups, Content Matrix and Test Plan.
- During Project Lifecycle, support the development and test teams by providing requirements clarification, issue resolution, and process improvement in order to ensure the delivered product is functioning accurately and within the defined business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise and validation support during the roll-out of new functionality & during the post deployment warranty period.
- Support production defect fixes by analyzing production issues, defining requirements for the possible fix and helping get it prioritized for development.
- Create Process Flow Diagrams, Data Requirements modeling & Requirements Traceability Matrix as needed.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business and IT requirements analysis, detailed documentation and requirements management
- Must work effectively in a team environment and possess strong commitment to the team and the client.
- Must have previous experience facilitating meetings/discussion groups related to requirements definition/gathering, issue resolution, and process improvement.
- Knowledge of writing/understanding detailed user stories
- Experience with hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodologies preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills with knowledge of front-end web application development and IT architecture.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (MS-Office, MS-Teams, Azure DevOps and Visio) or other requirements management tools.
- Experience capturing web analytics requirements (e.g. Adobe Analytics) a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, leadership, time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.