Job Title: BSA – Sr
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Contract to Hire
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Senior BSA to assist a large banking client. This individual with assist with requirements analysis and management and must have a minimum of 5 years experience with business and IT requirements.
- May work independently as representative BSA for scrum team, partner with other BSAs, or under direction of BSA Manager or Product Owner.
- Collaborate with Product, Technology and User Experience teams to elicit, analyze and author user stories with clear Acceptance Criteria
- Facilitate backlog refinement sessions with the Scrum team.
- Participate in the review of other project deliverables, such as project Scope/Features, Requirements, Wireframes, Mockups, Content Matrix and Test Plan.
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies such as daily standup, backlog refinement sessions, sprint review and sprint retro.
- Occasionally lead team meetings such as Stand-Up & Retrospectives as needed.
- Work closely with Product owner for backlog prioritization.
- During Project Life cycle, support the development and test teams by providing requirements clarification, issue resolution, and process improvement in order to ensure the delivered product is functioning accurately and within the defined business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise and validation support during the rollout of new functionality and post deployment warranty period.
- Support production defect fixes by analyzing production issues, defining requirements for the possible fix and helping get it prioritized for development.
- Create Process Flow Diagrams, Data modeling & maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix based on project needs.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- May be asked to assist team with coaching other BSAs.
- May participate in the BSA Center of Excellence (CoE meetings, discussions).
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business and IT requirements analysis, detailed documentation and requirements management
- Experience working on customer facing front-end application development teams (Web and/or Mobile App).
- Work effectively in a team environment and possess strong commitment to the team and the client.
- Be proactive must possess previous experience facilitating meetings/discussion groups related to requirements definition/gathering, issue resolution, and process improvement.
- Knowledge of writing/understanding detailed user stories. Experience with Gherkin a plus.
- Experience with hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodologies preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills with knowledge of front-end web/mobile application development and IT architecture.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (MS-Office, MS-Teams, Azure DevOps and Visio) or other requirements management tools.
- Experience capturing web analytics requirements (e.g. Adobe Analytics) a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, leadership, time management and organizational skills.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.