Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: 100% remote
Our banking client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst Senior to work with business partners to understand the data warehouse needs of the project. Assists with project definition, authoring of business cases, and IT scope preparation and presentation. . Works with IT project teams and business partners to drive successful project implementation from scope through the coordination of user acceptance testing.
- Helps coordinate and facilitate the project's scope and requirements elicitation sessions as necessary.
- Helps ensures the project's scope and requirements deliverables meet EPMO quality standards.
- Participates in the review and/or approval of key project deliverables (e.g., Design and Test Plans) and helps ensure they tie back to the project's scope and requirements.
- Participates in the identification, quantification and mitigation of project risks and issues.
- Performs detailed Data mapping
- Runs adhoc reporting using SQL queries
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience as Business Systems Analyst or in a financial environment.
- 2 years of progressive experience as a Business Systems Analyst performing data mapping
- Ability to create ad-hoc queries and analyze data
- Data mapping experience for source to target mappings
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of the Banking Industry
- MS Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Experience in writing business requirements, project planning and management, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Understand and adhere to all project lifecycle processes and standards.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.