Job Title: Business Analyst/Data Analyst
Location: San Francisco
Start Date: 8/16/21
Duration: 6+ months
Our west coast banking client is seeking a Business Analyst to support various activities within its Command Center as the bank converts to a new core banking system.
This role performs in-depth process analysis focused on understanding how business processes and procedures in the Command Center should be designed, implemented, and tracked. A successful candidate will be analytical, well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive and have excellent communication skills. This person must have banking domain expertise and possess hands-on data analysis and reporting skills using SQL, Excel, Tableau, and SSRS.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business/Data Analyst
- Possesses banking domain knowledge
- Must be strong in SQL and Excel
- Must be able to pull reports to analyze and help represent the status of the conversion
- Experience using reporting/data visualization tools such as Tableau and SSRS
- Adept at documenting processes and procedures, data gathering and the assimilation of that data
- Ability to create and maintains appropriate logs and databases to organize data
- Capable of identifying test scenarios for the Command Center to test during Mock Conversions.
- Ability to create test plans, execute them, and provide learnings.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, gaps, and breakdowns in communication
- Experience with Agile tools such as a Jira
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience working in a Command Center of a large project or program
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.