We have a direct hire opportunity to join our west coast banking client as a Senior Business Analyst. This role requires on-site in a hybrid model in the following locations: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Boston, or New York City
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for generating business requirements, create test planning, test scripts and execution of the test plan. Additionally, you will work with business managers and SMEs to identify, prioritize, and implement solutions to improve efficiency, reduce risk and support new business.
- Experience with FIS IBS Core Banking within deposits and/or loans
- Must have testing experience including UAT and creating test cases
- Ability to translate new and existing business process requirements into technical solutions
- Must be able to create new business requirements documentation
- Ability to assist in creating mapping documentation from vendor files into the company’s system of record
- Excellent communication
- Must be able to work independently and be able to problem-solve with little guidance
- Working knowledge of IBS Insight Deposits and Loans, SRM/FTM, IFM, Bank Control and CIF
- Experience using Jira
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.