Job Title: Business Analyst – FIS IBS
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions). Some travel may be required during once bank reopens
Duration: 12+ months
Heitmeyer is seeking multiple mid-level and senior level Business Analysts to join its highly regarded banking client to help with their core conversion. These roles perform in-depth business and project process analyses focused on understanding how FIS IBS’s software capabilities map to business processes. This individual will work with various teams in the deposits, loans, and CIS areas.
Key responsibilities for this individual are to guide and educate the bank on the functional components of IBS, gathering customer/bank requirements, developing business cases, systems definition, and test plans in an agile driven environment. A successful candidate will be analytical, well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive, and have excellent communication skills.
- 3+ years of business/process analysis required.
- 3+ years of banking or financial services industry experience in the domain of accounting, loans, teller/branch, deposits, card management, etc.
- Brings Subject Matter Expertise in IBS (FIS) to provide guidance for accessing and understanding IBS components (i.e. IBS Insights)
- Adept at gathering business and customer requirements and developing business cases
- Background in performing process improvement, project coordination/management, and operational activities
- Skilled in analysis and documentation of operational workflows and system process flows.
- Experience documenting complex use cases, requirements traceability matrixes, test plans, test conditions and scripts.
- Well-versed in agile methodology to support teams using Jira and story board method
- Must be able to communicate effectively via phone, video calls, and in-person
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, status reports/tracking for project activities.
- Having worked on core conversion to FIS IBS