Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Jersey City, NJ; Coral Springs, FL; Omaha, NE; Remote (Work will begin remote. At some point in the future, ideally will be located in one of the three above locations).
Duration: 12 Months (option for direct employment with client at the end of engagement)
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking multiple Business Analysts for a long term consulting opportunity with the future opportunity to become a full-time employee of our end client. Our client has multiple products and platforms it provides to financial institutions and this team owns one such set of products in the payments area. Selected candidates will have a deep understanding of payment processing, specifically how data flows for both credit and debit card transactions.
Key responsibilities of this position will include working in all phases of new client onboarding and will support the customer directly throughout onboarding. These duties will encompass initial requirements gathering of the client’s existing platform and workflows, gap analysis to onboard to the new platform, identifying features and working with the development team, data mapping and migration, and playing a significant client facing role through all phases of client testing.
- 7+ years of experience performing Business Analyst related duties including requirements gathering, gap analysis, data migration and testing
- Must possess a deep understanding of Payment Processing including understanding the key parties involved in making both credit and debit card transactions possible and how the data flows throughout the lifecycle of each transaction
- Experience onboarding a client or business unit onto a new platform, ensuring accurate data migration, and supporting the customer through testing
- Previous experience working in an Agile or Scrum team (sprint based development)
- Will possess significant client facing experience including excellent interpersonal skills, ability to effectively build confidence, ability to adjust quickly, problem solve, and clearly communicate
- Experience converting from one payment platform to another
- Understanding of Rewards or Loyalty Programs
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.