Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco or New York. 100% remote temporarily. This role will be required to be on-site after Labor Day and must work PST hours.
Start Date: 6/28/21
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Heitmeyer is seeking a Business Analyst to join our west coast Banking client’s Lending Technology team. Reporting to the VP of Lending Technology, this individual will be primarily supporting and promoting the usage of the Commercial Document Tracking system.
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing multiple tasks, which include but not limited to, developing a plan to achieve maximum utilization of the document tracking platform, identifying pain points/opportunities for improvement, end user training, testing activities, preparing data files for client communications, and coordinating with teammates to design and implement technology/operational changes. A successful candidate will be a self-starter requiring minimal oversight.
- 3-10 years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- 1-2 years of experience in loan closing, mortgage lending, and/or document management
- 3-5 years of experience designing and implementing system enhancements
- 3-5 years of experience leading change efforts
- Possesses business process redesign and/or technology optimization thinking
- Strong analytical skills supporting cause and effect thinking, future impact assessments, up and downstream considerations, streamlined processing, cost/effort/return analysis, among others
- Ability to adapt to change, think creatively and excel in a fast paced, agile environment that depends
- Proficient in Excel such as vlookup, macros, pivot tables, countif, etc.
- Capable of identifying testing strategies, creating/executing test scripts for system enhancements, and work with IT to report testing results
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in organization and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with teams of varying sizes, typically from two to five core team members – includes ability to challenge and drive while also motivating and encouraging
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.