Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: NY, NJ, Atlanta or Omaha (remote due to COVID)
Do you consider yourself a technical Business Analyst?
Are you looking to work on an innovative team who supports critical systems?
Our financial services client is growing and looking to build their high priority systems. This business analyst will support some of the most critical applications and support ongoing enhancements and drive continuous improvements.
Ideal candidates have 5+ years experience as a BA and have worked in banking or financial services industry, with working technical knowledge of database and data models.
To be successful the candidate must be driven, well-organized, and give strong attention to detail. It is essential for this individual to be self-motivated, a driver, decisive, and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced and nimble environment.
- Creation, maintenance and overall ownership of a combination of waterfall and agile deliverables, including but not limited to scope, requirements, epics, features, user stories, functional diagrams
- Assist in creation of functional and technical design documentation
- Facilitate meetings to gather business/design requirements
- Build the team’s feature and user story backlogs and assist in their prioritization
- Act as Lead BSA on all team-led projects, driving and coordinating deliverables among impacted parties
- Assist in creation and maintenance of Organization Change Management documentation
- 5+ years BA Experience
- Working experience of databases
- Technical knowledge of data models
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.