Job Title: Business Analyst – REMOTE
Location: Tampa, FL
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity with one of our clients in Tampa, FL (100% remote – EST hours). This position will review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. This individual will work with stakeholders and requestors to document requirements and define the project scope and objectives. Works with general supervision and with the Project Managers to ensure projects are well defined and coordinated.
- Work with stakeholders and management to define each assigned project and create project charter.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to create Project requirements.
- Ensure change management practices are followed for any changes to the requirements or objectives.
- Assist project manager with administrative tasks and meeting facilitation.
- Assist in gathering estimations, etc. for project plan creation.
- Document and distribute new or revised processes and procedures that result from project efforts.
- Be a strong team player that will build positive and collaborative relationships.
- 5+ years a BA with experience supporting a project that includes an integration of platforms.
- Proficient with project management methods (SDLC, PMI, ITIL, Agile, Waterfall, etc.) required.
- Proficient with Microsoft operating system and Microsoft Office products required.
- Proficient in SharePoint, proficient with navigation, documenting functions and site/library maintenance.
- Strong understanding of Change Management
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, people and documentation skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Experience working with NetSuite.
- Experience working with Zuora.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.