Our FinTech client partner is currently adding multiple Agile Pods to tackle new custom development for existing products, new product feature development, and new product development. This is a forward-thinking organization looking for experienced and talented individuals with a passion for learning new technologies, extreme focus on delivering quality, and possess strong collaboration skills. The current opportunity is an expected 12-month consulting engagement with the potential for extension and/or full-time opportunity with our client.
Based on this initiative, Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring multiple Business Analysts with an understanding of Card Processing.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years experience as a Technical Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, or a related discipline.
- Self-starter. Must be able to take projects and run with them with very little supervision. Must be analytical with a thirst for new technological knowledge. Proven track record of performing research and independent self-study as part of production of documentation deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Strong ability to structure complex business rules into well formed product documentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Exceptional communication, documentation, and facilitation skills
- Must be flexible on work hours due to the client being global and resources in India, Ireland, Africa etc..
- Eager to improve, grow and learn personally and within the client.
- Eager and passionate to improve processes and create a better customer experience.
- Banking experience and knowledge is a nice to have.
- Experience working in Agile environment is a nice to have.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.