Heitmeyer Consulting has an immediate opening for a Data Analyst to engage its highly regarded banking client's data and insights team.
The selected Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and documenting data requirements, run adhoc analysis in Tableau, code and modify SQL, and maintain validation of business rules and documentation to marketing stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Data Analyst related role
- 5+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries to validate data
- 2+ years of recent Banking and/or Financial marketing data experience
- Demonstrates strong data profiling and data mapping abilities
- Well-versed in back-end testing
- Software implementation and data migration experience
- Strong knowledge of ETL process
- Strong understanding of Data Dictionary and Data Lineage
- Ability to analyze and create reports in Tableau or Power BI
- Self-starter with proven problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Snowflake Cloud data warehouse experience
- Skilled in Python
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.