Heitmeyer’s east coast banking client is acquiring another bank. In an effort to support this acquisition, we’re seeking multiple Business Intelligence Analyst to join its data warehousing and regulatory DaaS. These roles are 100% remote from locations in central and eastern time zones. It is required to work EST hours.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for setting up requirements, performing the data mapping, provide clarification on the business rules, create reports, and work with the data engineering team from build to production. Other key responsibilities will include writing SQL queries and performing functional testing.
- Bachelors degree or technical certification/license
- 5-7+ years of experience in a business data analyst driven role
- Must have recent banking experience
- Must demonstrates a proficiency in SQL to be able to write complex queries
- Possesses data visualization and reporting skills using Tableau and/or Power BI
- Proficient in database functional testing
- Experience using Alteryx
- Regulatory reporting experience (CCAR, Basel, CECL, etc.)
- Oracle database
- Jira and Confluence experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.