Job Title: Business Process Engineer
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions)
Start Date: 2/22 or 3/1
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Our west coast Banking client is in the middle of a transformation initiative and is in need for an experienced Business Process Engineer to help operationalize the processes for their new platform.
The selected candidate will work with other engineers and will be responsible for defining the end-to-end process, develop the documentation and training, task delegation, UAT, and implementation. The selected individual will have strong process engineering/re-engineering and business design experience. This person should also come from a Banking background and possess strong communication skills. This role requires working PST hours.
- 3+ years of Banking experience
- 3+ years of process engineering/re-engineering and business design experience
- Proficient in process mapping using various process mapping tools
- Must have strong understanding of touch points, including inputs and outputs and how those are defined and integrated
- Must have excellent documentation skills, including creating process and procedure workflows in Jira
- Creative thinker with excellent problem-solving skills to be able to take a new product and operationalize it
- Ability to perform hands-on User Acceptance Testing
- Prior business process engineering experience in an Agile environment
- Having experience in FIS IBS
- Knowledgeable in Deposits and Loans