Job Title: Business Process Engineer
Location: San Francisco (100% Remote from any US location due to COVID restrictions). Some travel may be required. Must work PST hours.
Start Date: 8/2/21
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension
Our west coast Banking client is in need for an experienced Business Process Engineer to join its Core Transformation Program to help operationalize the process for the new Teller System.
The selected candidate will be solely focused on the new Teller Insight System and will be responsible for defining the end-to-end process, develop the documentation and training, task delegation, and UAT. The selected individual must have experience using Teller Systems and FIS IBS.
- 5+ years of Banking/FinTech experience
- 3+ years of process engineering/re-engineering and business design experience
- Must have experience with Teller Systems
- Must have experience with FIS IBS
- Proficient in process mapping using various process mapping tools
- Must have strong understanding of touch points, including inputs and outputs and how those are defined and integrated
- Must have excellent documentation skills, including creating process and procedure workflows in Jira
- Creative thinker with excellent problem-solving skills to be able to take a new product and operationalize it
- Ability to perform hands-on User Acceptance Testing
- Prior business process engineering experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with IBS Teller Insight
- Experience with Visio for Process Mapping