Heitmeyer’s newest banking client is beginning to go through a data transformation effort and will be standing up a Data as a Service platform. We are currently seeking Business Systems Analysts to join the evolving team. This role is 100% remote and requires working east coast hours.
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for setting up requirements, performing the data mapping, provide clarification on the business rules, and work with the data engineering team from build to production. Other key responsibilities will include writing SQL queries and performing functional testing.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a business system analyst or BI analyst related role
- Must have recent banking experience
- Demonstrates a proficiency in SQL to be able to write complex queries
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Agile methodology, JTMF
- Experience in functional testing
- Oracle database
- Bassel III experience
- Experience with Banking Regulatory Programs such as Bassel III
- Alteryx Intelligence Suite experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.