Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: 100% remote
Duration: 9+ Month Contract
Our client is looking for an experienced BSA to join their team. Ideal candidates have 5+ years of BSA experience working in an agile environment. SOA services and banking experience are a great plus. This role is an opportunity to learn a great deal on a growing technical team partnering on some of the most complex projects in the organization.
- The SOA Business Analyst 3 will work with IT and business partners to understand specific partner needs relating to a project.
- The SOA BSA will perform detailed business analysis, documenting functional requirements including process flows.
- Additionally, the BSA will work with Project Managers coordinating the Enterprise Services team's timelines and deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- This position requires close collaboration with multiple business stakeholders.
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Min 3 years of experience in business analysis/ business systems analysis related work
- Project planning and management, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Experience in a Business Analyst role performing the listed responsibilities, including experience with the following artifacts is desirable:
- Assisting in creation of scope documents
- Eliciting and documenting functional requirements
- Producing process flows using Visio
- Documenting Functional design/Functional Specifications
- Demonstrable technical skills and ability to learn technology
- Strong organization, written and oral communication skills
- Experience facilitating group sessions to gather requirements with ability to ask relevant questions to drill into the details
- Experience tracking and driving deliverables to completion
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.