Business Analyst (IT): III (Senior)
Contract Duration: 6+ months
You will be responsible for eliciting and defining requirements for master data management initiatives, including innovating in efficiency and enabling next-generation capabilities. You will partner with Data Technology organization and CDAO leads to deliver business value.
Provides support for assigned business process and/or system within a business unit which includes the following: – Maintains, monitors, updates assigned business process and/or system – Researches complex problems and acts independently to resolve – Analyzes existing business process and or systems and determines technical or procedural improvements and implements changes – Develops and provides documentation for users and training purposes Develops operational procedures for products, services and systems supported. Designs processes to meet regulatory requirements. Develops and generates specialized and ad hoc reports. Analyzes reports and makes recommendations for improvements in processes and /or systems. Provides technical support to business unit, customers, management and other users. Acts as liaison between software vendors and process/system users or between users and other corporate areas. May serve as lead analyst in training or projects.
* Work with the business to Elicit, define, analyze and document functional requirements which include the processes, data definitions, data rules, mapping and corresponding business rules to deliver requested business functions
* Work with data architects and chief data analytics office to define and document non-functional requirements to meet enterprise standards, guidelines and best practices
* Elucidate requirements for and partner with the technical leads and developers during the design, development and testing process, to ensure that business needs are understood and met with quality deliverables
* Champion business needs and priorities with planning and management groups
* Maintain requirements documents as needs change
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.