Heitmeyer Consulting is looking for a strong Business Systems Analyst with Data Privacy expertise.
- Gather and analyze Business and Data Requirements, including Business and Data Rules for enterprise Privacy Project
- Schedule and Host Business Requirements meetings with various Business Stakeholders.
- Influence stakeholders to support the Data Privacy Project
- Assist with project management for selected Privacy Project initiatives
- Coordinate with different departmental teams to produce better business outcomes
- Test business processes and recommend improvements
- Assist with development of the project roadmap
- Convert roadmap features into smaller user stories
- Write clear and well-structured business requirements/documents
- Identify automation opportunities
- Create reports, dashboards and visualizations to understand business performance
- Analyze process issues and bottlenecks and to make improvements
- Communicate and validate requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Develop and maintain reporting tools
- Perform data discovery, analysis and modeling with support from Data Analysts
- Collaborate with the Program Manager and Project Manager on roadmap planning and prioritization
Need to Haves:
- Business Systems Analyst experience
- Data Analysis experience
- Experience on CCPA/CPRA regulatory laws around Data Privacy.
- Detail oriented
- Adaptable and nimble
- Ability to be a change agent
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience capturing and effectively documenting Business and Data Requirements, including Business and Data Rules.
Nice to have, but not required:
- Banking / Financial Domain
- Technical knowledge on OneTrust and BigID Privacy applications
- Python experience
- Business and Data Analysis experience in combination.
- Business Analyst Certifications including any of the following Privacy and/or cybersecurity certifications (Security+, CISSP, CDPSE, CIPP, AAC, CBAP, CBDA, CCA, CCBA, CPOA, ECBA)