Are you an empathetic customer service professional who enjoys working with customers to help them stay in their homes?
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a Mortgage Foreclosure Analyst position for a bank in the Midwest. They will assist with the large foreclosure volume as a result of the Foreclosure Moratorium having ended in June 2021.
Location: This position will be on site working in Madisonville (Cincinnati) Ohio.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to customers who are past due on their mortgage payments to offer potential work out alternatives.
- Analyze customer's situation and collateral risk to present alternative solutions including Forbearance Plans, Repayment Plans, Modifications, Assumptions, Pre-foreclosure / Short Sales, and Deed in Lieu;
- Assist in identifying, negotiating, and pursuing the appropriate loss mitigation option that best maximizes customer satisfaction and investor return.
- Strong Data entry and administrative skills, must be able to type and talk quickly
- 1+ years in customer service or related experience (IE anything customer facing)
- Able to communicate effectively to customers, vendors and coworkers over the phone.
- Able to get to work on time each day
- Previous bank collections/loss mitigation experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.