Location: San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Boston (remote until the bank reopens in November)
Start Date: 10/4/21
We’re looking to hire Call Center Agents to support the excessive growth of our west coast banking client’s consumer business. This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity for individuals to join a 1+ month training program to learn the fundamentals of banking, how to handle customer calls, understanding bank systems, and more. Individuals who are more experienced will be positioned to support higher level customer support inquiries.
The selected call center agents will be positioned to support incoming customer calls related to their accounts. Depending on the level of experience, agents will be providing support in core banking, investments, online banking, and lending. The role is 40 hours a week and will offer overtime. Agents are expected to work weekends on a rotating basis.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 5am PST to 9pm PST
- Saturday: 6am to 8pm PST
- Sunday: 7am to 5pm PST
- Must demonstrate a focus on quality and customer service skills
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable being on the phone
- Ability to handle 50-70 incoming calls a day
- Passionate about helping people, building relationships, and providing top-notch customer service
- Demonstrates experience in the service / hospitality industry
- Possesses strong people skills
- Ability to learn basic banking terminology and systems
- Banking experience is a nice-to-have
- Core Banking or IBS experience is a nice-to-have
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.