Locations: Boston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco
If you enjoy providing customers with extraordinary service and are seeking an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, then this role is for you!
Our highly regarded banking client is seeking a Call Support Agent to support its corporate customers. In this role, you will be providing first-level technical and transaction support via phone and email, including troubleshooting and problem solving for high-net-worth corporate clients using various Cash Management products. Furthermore, you will collaborate with various areas of the bank as well as vendors and client contacts to ensure a successful resolution of client requests.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- 1-3 years of banking experience
- Passion for delivering extraordinary customer service
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Basic knowledge of any Personal Financial Management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, efficiently, and possess good organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within strict time constraints.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and maintain composure while dealing with difficult customers
- Position requires some college or equivalent work experience
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Strong knowledge of Cash Management products, including Remote Deposit, Cash Vault, Lockbox, ACH and Wires
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.