Location: Boston and New York City
Start Date: 12/6/2021
Are you looking to join a growing organization with the opportunity to further refine your banking skills and advance your career in a collaborative team environment? If so, then this direct hire role with our rapidly growing banking client may be for you!
Join the bank’s Client Services team to support their high-profile consumer clientele. The key responsibilities for this role will be to maintain retail banking accounts by handling client requests via phone, email, and in-person such as wire transfers, bank payments, deposits, cashier's check, remote set up and other inquiries. This role requires to be on-site five days a week with hours that may go beyond the 8-5pm work schedule.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of bank operations experience
- Experience with transactions and processing deposits
- Demonstrates a customer centric personality
- Experience in customer service
- Comfortable, confident, and engaged while interacting with customers over the phone, email, and in-person
- Possesses top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- A quick learner with an eagerness to pick up new systems, banking terminology, and products/services
- A team player
- Teller experience
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.