Job Title: Command Center Lead
Location: San Francisco
Start Date: 8/16/21
Duration: 6+ months
Our west coast banking client is seeking a Program Leader to support various functional areas within the conversion program’s command center to ensure a successful delivery of the bank’s new core system.
The role’s key responsibilities include communicating any service impacting events via various business and technology channels, provide ownership for process across all conversion activity, identify and track issues in performance, and drive continuous improvement.
- 10+ years of program, project and service delivery and client relationship management in a technology environment.
- Ability to develop people, technology, and financial budgets, plans and product roadmaps, and translate them into actionable programs
- Demonstrates experience on a core conversion program (FIS, Jack Henry, Finastra, Fiserv, etc.)
- Solid business acumen and ability to negotiate to find win-win resolution to conflicts that arise.
- Solid customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations; initiates, builds and maintains productive customer relationships.
- Strong track record of managing resources.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Previous Large System Conversion experience extremely desirable.
- Experience leading a Command Center strongly preferred.
- FIS IBS conversion is a plus
- Experience using Agile tools such as a Jira
- Experience with ServiceNow
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.