Job Title: Commercial Loan Specialist
Location: 100% remote
Duration: 1 year
**Candidates must have their own PC/ laptop and smartphone**
Our banking client is seeking resources to maintain and update commercial loan accounts. That maintenance may include: research/analyze and resolve customer inquiries, making corrections/adjustments to loan accounts utilizing the bank's accounting system, processing various financial transactions including payments, payoffs and exception processing, and reviewing loan documentation. Work is received through a queue, as well as reports and other methods that are monitored regularly.
- Work independently on an assigned loan portfolio and complete transactions within the terms of the executed credit agreement
- Utilize the bank's systems (AFS, HAWC, etc.) to make corrections / adjustments to commercial loan accounts
- Monitor processing queues in order to handle request from business partners
- Review loan documentation and conduct other research as needed.
- Maintain acceptable quality standards.
- High School Diploma required.
- At least 3 years' experience in Finance, Banking, and/or Commercial Loan Operations
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience reading and interpreting complex Loan documents.
- Financial balancing and reconciling experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience handling large dollar transactions preferred.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Understanding or ability to learn complex business processes involved in Commercial Lending
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.