Job Title: Compliance Test Analyst
Location: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York City, Palm Beach, Florida area (remote until bank reopens in September)
Must work PST hours
Travel: Once a month to San Francisco during mock conversions
Start Date: 8/23/21
Heitmeyer is seeking a Senior Compliance Test Analyst to join its banking client’s core transformation program. The Bank is implementing a new core banking system and they need to ensure the changes associates with their business process meet the regulatory compliance requirements.
This person will be collaborating with Analysts, Testers, Program Managers, and Executives across Lending Operations. The selected candidate will be responsible testing all compliance components of the new system's functionality and evaluating regulatory risks and control defects. A successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be well-versed in Banking, Loans, Risk and Compliance, and Business Process.
- 7-10 years of experience in risk and compliance (includes compliance, operational risk, audit, business process management)
- 3+ years of banking experience in Loans
- Ability to evaluate risk addressing ongoing compliance requirements and assurance or testing requirements
- Ability to write the compliance components of the test scripts
- Recommends and implements programs to solve complex issues, contributes to workflow or process change
- Understand business processes, regulations, and controls and develop meaningful tests to ensure controls are operating effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for reports and client presentations
- Having worked in an agile environment and able to share best practices
- Having worked on any core banking conversion/implementation
- Possesses experience using Jira
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.