Heitmeyer’s west coast banking client is seeking a Core Banking Testing Leader to provide leadership over the execution of a test strategy and orchestrate the roll out across multiple teams, numerous applications, and the processes and integrations that make up the bank’s core banking platform. The ideal person will be located in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Seattle, or Los Angeles. This role will convert to FTE if in those locations.
As a Core Banking Testing Leader, you will be responsible for creating a testing strategy for the execution on the bank’s platform-wide, end-to-end business testing as it aligns with bank’s Testing CoE. Additionally, you will be responsible for continuous improvement efforts, consulting teams on requirements and documentation and provide feedback on testing needs.
- At least 10 years experience of overall experience including test orchestration and managerial experience
- Experience in testing methodologies, SDLC, and using QA standards on large projects/programs
- Must have FIS IBS core banking experience
- Hands on experience with stringing together end-to-end testing across lines of business, through various applications, and data requirements
- JIRA / Confluence experience is a must
- Excellent communication
- X-Ray plug in for Jira
- Agile certifications
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.