Job Title: CRA Process Coordinator
Location: 100% remote
Heitmeyer Consulting is currently hiring a CRA Process Coordinator to join one of our bank clients. This role supports the implementation of the requirements of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and corresponding Bank policies and procedures. The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures
- Conducts day-to-day review and validation of certain data
- Works with business lines to ensure accurate tracking of applicable data
- Monitors CRA activity
- Assists the CRA Officer in preparation of self-assessment reports, CRA peer analysis, and quarterly activity reports
- Updates and maintain accurate data in CRA tracking software
- Identifies, assesses, and qualifies sound community development loans, investments, donations, and services, ensuring full documentation is recorded.
- Assists the CRA Officer in updating and maintaining data related to the CRA Public File.
- Assists the CRA Officer in preparing for CRA audits and regulatory exams.
- Works with examiners and third-party auditors during CRA performance evaluations and audits.
- Generates CRA workflow records
- Reviews and validates CRA activity data submitted
- Assists the CRA Officer in data review, preparation, validation, and submission for CDFI applications and annual compliance reporting.
- Attends annual job-related training for CRA and community development
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or equivalent education and related training
- 3-5 years of job-related experience:
- Reviewing, validating, and compiling CRA data records and reporting
- Accurate identification and classification of small business, small farm, and community development loans
- Maintenance of systems capturing and reporting CRA activity data
- Assessment of qualification of community development activities
- Problem Solver – Must be nimble and able to pivot in work responsibilities quickly
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work autonomously and lead diverse groups in an ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical, process improvement and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- CRA Experience
- Kadince Software
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.